Good Life ~

2.10.11 - Posted by iqyhaziq at 12:20 PM

Slm..

Ever heard of the song
Good Life by One Republic?

Well, u should..
Coz its really good..
Hence the name..
Good Life.. =)

*********************************

Well, that song really reflects my life..
Well at least until now though..

N I do hope this good life lasts till like 'forever'..haha



*********************************

What I mean by 'good life' is that..

In the past 3 months,
a major number of good things, nice things, great things seemed to keep on coming to me..

I had a really nice holiday with my family in Malaysia n New Zealand..
Plus~
a wonderful vacation with my friends at Matruh,Egypt. (minus the sunburn I guess.. lol)

But.
Still I will never forget the best things that had already been in my life for so long that sometimes, I take them for granted, but without a doubt, they will always be there for me..
Yup..
My family, my brother, my friends n my loved ones..

*wink2..

Thanx..
Really appreciate u guys..
Alhamdulillah..

****************************

Sometimes, things in life may be a lil harsh towards us..
But we just have to get over it somehow..

Like for example,
u walk down a road n suddenly u come to this high brick wall..
What do u do?
Do u walk straight n hit ur blunt head on the wall?

No rite?

U try to climb, or maybe walk around,
or better yet,
u shoot down the wall..
(thats sounds like my type of solution..lol)


Am I rite or am I rite?

See,
u dont have to wait n stop for something useless..
U have to overcome those obstacles inshaAllah with the help of the Most Merciful..

I'm sure inshaAllah ull find what u have been long searching for..

Then ull find that Life is good..
And ur actually having a really 'Good Life'..=)

****************************

One more thing..
If u r now having a good life..
N u finally managed to overcome ur probs..
N u've finally found the love of ur life..
N nothing seems to be a trouble for u..

But still u feel tensed,
feeling blue all day..

Maybe u should try to strengthen ur relationship with the Creator..
coz only He can provide u calmness n eternal happiness..

Perform the solat 5 times a day...
Make Zikurullah as ur favourite..
n make others happy by any means possible..


then,
InshaAllah ull succeed.. =)


***********************

May u, ur family n the ones closest to u have a

'Good Life'..

Slm..