Recipe for the day..

30.4.11 - Posted by iqyhaziq at 5:49 PM


Slm everybody..

Without any reason or what so eva...=_=''

Ive finally decided that today I'd like to make myself a cup of
[Banana + Milk]..

lol..

Yup..
Its as easy as it looks..

*****************************

Ok..

First of all..
Of course ull need the 2 main ingredients..

BANANA

n

MILK


Duhh~~..
Coming by the name Banana Milkshake,
it would be like impossible to make it without these 2 ingredients right??
lol..

N be a bit creative if u may..will u?

By adding some extraVAGANZA..

Such as, chocolate syrup, or maybe some banana strips..

Just to make it look more delicious right..
No harm being done..=)

***********************

Then,

after blending those 2 main ingredients together..

N
bla3... pouring in a cup...bla3... freezing...bla3...heating...hairdrying...chopping board...bla3...

Walla~~

Ull have something that looks like this :




Or this :



And if u're a bit more luckier than me,
ull even end up having something that looks absolutely tempting,
like this :


Yup...

Just be creative..

And if u guys have some new recipe u'd like to share..

Please be so kind to tell me..

I'd love to know.. =)

*****************************

P/S :

Dont forget to watch me making my own Banana Milkshake..

Thx..