Riot, Quake, Sun..

4.4.11 - Posted by iqyhaziq at 8:04 AM
Well, Slm everybody..

Egypt today should've become something NEW rite?
At least thats what we Malaysians expect.. Dont we??

BUT..

Instead of something new,
I personally dont see any changes yet though..
The demands of the people whos' desperate for
a better country,
a better presidency,
a better payroll,
and a better constituition,
or maybe just for some better food,

are not being fulfilled..

Yet, some of these so called ''LEADERS'',
who think the world should be their's,
are still busy shreading papers and documents in the President's office..

Who knows what huge importance that documents might carry rite?
Could they be secrets that we should'nt know??
Or are they things that would unleash the fury of the world if let loose??
Who knows??

BUT is it necessary to do that NOW??
When all of your people are suffering from day to day without sufficient food??

MasyaAllah..

But still, I DO believe that from these 80 Million people,
One day, one would stand up and lead them to a new era..

Let that time be not far away from now..
Let that time be a time of happiness..
And
Let that time be a time of rejuvenation..

We'll just wait and see..

****************************************

Over these past few weeks,
the weather here was full of uncertainty..

We couldnt predict what the weather of one minute ahead was.

What we could see was that certain parts of the sky was dark while the other part was bright..
Certain parts of Cairo was HOT while the other was COLD and WINDY..

But we had to continue our day and act normal..
There was no big deal we thought..

********************************************

The Jumaat prayer was about an hour away when suddenly,
a headache strucked me..

I knew this was abnormal because headaches dont usually come out of nothing unless u have a migrain u know..

But Ive never had a migrain before..
Thats quite odd..

WOW!!..

You dont get these feelings very often you see...
It was like "OMG, whats happening to me?"
"Am I dying??"

I stood up and walked around the house..
Drank a glass of water and was at my desk back after that..

I took a glance at the computer where my Facebook page was opened,
when an eerie feeling got me..

MasyaAllah..

People all over Egypt were busy posting things about earthquake that just happened a while back..

I kind of hit the rewind button of my life when I had a short flash back about my headache just now..

Ooowh.. That ought to be the reason I guess..

Well, I got 3 things that I had to say after that..
And those 3 things were, Alhamdulillah good news..

1. I was not dying.. =)
2. Alhamdulillah the quake was a minor.
and 3. I didnt have a migrain.

********************************************

The cause that rocked Egypt was finally discovered to be a 4.9 magnitude earthquake..

It actually hit Greece but the wave of the shock travelled about 1500 miles in radius to the neighbouring countries which include Egypt n Jordan..

Alhamdullilah..

Owh, how I was happy and thankful to Allah for his merciful blessings that Im still alive..

Sometimes, a thought just came to me and I asked myself,
why did Allah shook the Earth?

For example in Japan, Acheh, n now Greece..
Is it the end of the world?

Well of course it is..

And the answer just got me back..
Its the end of the world but us humans seemingly not knowing it..

Parties, festivals, vices, and other dirty things are still going on..

Thats the reason why Allah shook the world..

And thats just a pinch of his Mightiness..

MasyaAllah..

**************************************

Yes its true..
Islam will win at the end of the world..

But how do we achieve that if we dont start making preparations???

Pursuing a goal needs more commitment than we plan to give..

The bigger the goal, the bigger the commitment it needs..

Islam is not just about ibadah..

Its about the world and how u see the world in Islam's eyes..

May Allah let tomorrows sun rise to light the path for Islams victory..

Slm..